Executive Program in Investment Management Courses(Distance Education)
Do you know how to manage your personal finances and investments? Personal Financial Management is mandatory in today’s world. It provides the means of keeping track of personal expenses, personal debt and investments. Subsequently it helps you calculate your personal net worth and work on building it.
Why is this important? Inflation eats away the value of money; a Rupee today is worth more than a Rupee tomorrow and therefore one needs to plan suitably for the future. There are many expected and unexpected additional expenses which can come up like children’s education, medical emergencies, holiday travel expenses etc. Even more importantly you also need to build a kitty for our post retirement life so that you can maintain your lifestyle. For all this to be achieved you need to understand how to examine your personal finances and also save and invest your savings so that your money multiplies.
The Executive Program in Investment Management (EPIM)
talks about the latest investment techniques with cutting-edge academic research to help you develop a sound foundation in investment strategy to maximize your portfolio's performance. As a student of the institute you will have access to BSE data of SENSEX, stock markets, company performance etc. This will help you analyze and work on your investments and take a well-informed decision to build your wealth.
Other benefits of being a part of the program are:
- It will help you understand recent and likely future developments in investment management
- It will help you employ better evaluation of performance measurements and risk management reporting
- It will help you deliver confident decision-making based on a broader and more comprehensive understanding of the entire investment process
- It will cover all right from basics of time value of money to investment planning, leading to various investment avenues like equity, FOREX, commodities
- It will help you learn the tools and techniques to identify potential investment opportunities and take decisions on what and when to invest